Imagine if every word that God has given you came to pass right now. How would you be acting and what would your attitude be like? In order to move beyond just imagining what we see in the word, we must become a people that are putting a pull on the words he has given us by faith. Rally partners, I'm going to share with you five words that God has given me so please listen and take them to heart.
1. The Lord said to me "Rick, we have now entered into a time and season that all of the words that I have given you will come to pass."
2. He also said, "it's not a time to be discouraged but to be encouraged."
3. God said, "Hold on and have patience as if you're next in line to get blessed and hold on as if the roller coaster is about to take off".
4. Then he said, "every offering and every seed we have sown is about to reap a harvest". We are in a reaping season now. Shout, glory!!!!!
5. We have entered into a time and season of the all sufficient.
All Sufficient means:
1. More than enough in numbers and amounts growth and increase.
2. Much provision or supply, especially of wealth. We are in the much, much, much!
Now that I have given you these five words, we must react to these words and put a pull on these words by faith. With the word you only go up and without the word you only go down. At this moment you may be asking yourself, so what am I up in? Well, let me tell you: You're up spiritually, up physically, up mentally, up socially, up financially, up in business, up in ministry, up in an opportunity to share our faith and to share Jesus, up in Salvation's, up in manifestation of the Supernatural, up in glory and overall just UP! If God has enough time to speak words to us then he has enough time and resources to bring those words to pass. Folks, we need to stop and go back and revisit words that God has given us.
1 Kings 8:56 KJV Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
Psalms 105:8 KJV He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
Listen, God gives rest to His people by His promises and He makes promises to us by His words and not one of His words will ever fail. As we place our attention and speak the words He has given us, our faith builds and builds. And as we pull on all the promises towards us we get to see his glory in our lives. I want to encourage you to take time daily to speak what God has said to you.
We love you Rally partners and we declare over you that you are blessed spiritually, physically mentally, socially and financially. Please pray about sowing into what God has called Rallys For Christ to do and that is to reach the multitudes with Gods love. Please pray about joining us for one of our upcoming events.
We love you! Glory!